For my first baby, I thought Velcro cloth diapers would be much better than snaps! Easier! Faster!
- They wear out and lose their ‘stick’.
- They’re scratchy.
- Baby turns 7-8 months old and can start tearing their diapers off themselves.
For my next baby, I bought a set of 12 snap diapers.
- They last forever! (so far)
- They fit better with less leaks!
- Their resale value is higher!
I’m looking at converting my current Velcro cloth diapers to snaps and will likely source out to someone who offers this service on Etsy.
And that’s my clever tidbit about why snap cloth diapers are better than Velcro cloth diapers.